Saturday 6 December 2014

New Artist Website

Bretwalda artist Leanne Goodall has established a new website.

Leanne writes "Here you will find any information regarding my art work and designs, including up and comping events where you can see my works up close.  I work from a range of different mediums such as acrylic, coloured pencil and even computer art. From this I create images from wildlife to urban design, I also do graphic design such as logos and flyer's to more ambitious projects like that of animation and film. I'm currently studying Computer Arts and Design at the City of Glasgow College and have undergone some extraordinary projects, for more information on myself please visit the about me page."

See the website HERE

http://www.lgoodall.co.uk/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment